Pharmacy Board of Australia - Forms
Look up a health practitioner


Check if your health practitioner is qualified, registered and their current registration status


Online applications

Online applications for provisional registration as a pharmacist and for approval of supervised practice arrangements are available to:

Online applications are also available for:

  • Pharmacists who hold a current annual practising certificate with the Pharmacy Council of New Zealand and who are applying for registration in Australia under the provisions of the Trans Tasman Mutual Recognition Act.

Already hold provisional registration?

If you currently hold provisional registration and have completed all of the requirements to be eligible for general registration, you can apply for general registration via our online services portal.

For all other circumstances, please use the relevant downloadable form below.

Online upload

Renewal of registration

General or non-practising registration

Online application for renewal of registration opens six to eight weeks before your registration expires. Ahpra will send you a reminder when your registration is due. Look for this as confirmation that online renewal is open.

If you do not renew your general or non-practising registration by 30 November each year, or within the following one-month late period, your registration will lapse in accordance with the National Law and your name will be removed from the national register of practitioners.

Limited registration

We no longer send hardcopy forms in the mail.

We will send you an email reminding you to renew three to four months before your registration expires.

To renew your limited registration download the relevant form from the Ahpra provisional and limited registration page, complete it and send it back to us online.

Registration forms

General registration

Provisional registration and supervised practice

Limited registration and supervised practice

Non-practising registration

If you currently hold general registration, you can apply for non-practising registration using online services. Log in to your account to apply.

If you don't currently hold general registration, you can apply for non-practising registration by using the ANPC-60 form:

Other Forms

Supplementary Information

Information about supporting documents required for registration is provided below.

Common application forms

See Common Application Forms for a complete list of forms that are not specific to the actual registration process.


To notify Ahpra about your concerns regarding a health practitioner, go to Make a Notification.

Page reviewed 3/05/2024